In With The Old

Well I have finally found my way back to my blog with something to share. Sometimes I lose my mojo because my thoughts get focused on my medical problems and its hard to be creative when you can barely breathe or you tire so quickly all you want to do is sleep. My saving grace is knowing that this too will pass if I just keep fighting and believing.  Lately though I've been trying my hand at anything related to crafting to include sewing. Anyway I am rambling so moving on with the purpose of this post.

During a purge in my garage while looking for a pot I knew I had, I found this photo frame along with a few others and I decided that I would keep at least two or three because they were in pretty good shape and had a bit of character.  So today I spent time in my craft room dusting off these frames, adding glaze, and even a bit of painting. I managed to finish one of them and decided to share with you.


And I decided that there would be no photo in this frame...nope...this frame would hold a message. I used my Cricut Maker to cut out the words in vinyl and then add them to a backdrop to fit the frame.

I added a bouquet of flowers in the corner to represent the blooming of new life that comes in the Spring. The hearts while symbolizing the words also came in handy to cover a few spots that I couldn't get rid of :). I love how this one turned out and am excited to start on the other two.

I know this post was rather short (bet you're glad) but I hope I have inspired you or made you smile.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

As always thanks for stopping by.
Sending hugs from Texas
~Lesia~

Be safe, stay healthy and craft happy!

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Lesia - so sorry to hear you are struggling with the COPD - it's cruel! Love your altered frame and the gorgeous creation you have framed!
Blessings
Maxine

Papercrafting Princess said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...