World of T-shirts

I recently posted that I had ventured outside card-making and found myself in whole new world of fun and creativity. I now find that I spend more time in my garage then in my craft-room these days.  I keep my heat press in the garage because it does heat up quite quickly.

I am so excited and can hardly contain myself so I figured I would share and ask if there were any others out there are into creating things that require some type of vinyl. I'd like to chat and get some ideas.

For now I am going to share what I've been into.


Item TS-0012   $15

This little T-shirt is purple with clear rhinestones that says it all. I love the words and adding the rhinestones turns this T-shirt into an eye catcher.

For every person out there that has retired and is glad to be retired, this particular t-shirt is definitely for you. I smile every time I read it.


Lastly is the t-shirt for the woman that is proud of herself and what she has accomplished.  This one has different colored rhinestones making this t-shirt pop a little more than an ordinary t-shirt.

Trying to come with images and words (funny or not) isn't always easy but think with a Cricut Maker and some vinyl you can take any thing you see, do a little redesign and turn it into a t-shirt that can be worn.

Well, my friends I just wanted to share with you all but I don't want to bore you any longer, but beware I will post again in the near future.

Thanks for stopping by and chatting with me.


Sending hugs from Texas
Be blessed, Stay healthy and Create Happy
~Lesia

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

OMG!!! These are gorgeous especially the one pertaining to retirement. tfs

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Lesia these are gorgeous - and I totally understand (and wish I had a tee that said that) about the retired person... trouble is it never works with family in town and other voluntary positions to keep me sane...
Blessings
Maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...