Time for A New Challenge

Welcome to our monthly challenge and its a fun one.  I called it Bingo but was told it was Tic Tac Toe because I didn't have enough columns to spell BINGO but a 9-block would do a TIC TAC TOE so here you have it.


We have two sponsors this month:  Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet and Bugaboo Stamps.


I selected to use Tire Swing Set from Stitchy Bear and this is the card my grand-daughter and I created using colored pencils and Gamsol. My tic tac toe was diagonal "digital stamp, bling and a die cut".



I used two images for my second card. I am using Fancy SB Winter from Bugaboo Stamps and a digital scene stamp from Make it Crafty. I decided to do very little coloring and highlight the snow using a eplique pencil, a little sprinkle of glitter and my heating tool to set it quicker. It turned out really sparkly although it doesn't show well on the photo, the snow does resemble the real thing.

Well that's all I have to share today. I hope you will stop by our challenge room and play with us. Just click the October Challenge Tab above to enter.

Until the next time we chat
Be safe, stay healthy, and be happy creating

Hugs
~Lesia~

2 comments:

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous makes Lesia - have a great day x

Mandy said...

Thank You Lesia for making such a fabulous project using our image. Love the soft colours on this card.

It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Love and best wishes

Mandy (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...