Busy Busy Week

Oh how much faster can this year go? The last two weeks has been a constant change in things to do and my task list just kept getting longer and longer until I ran out of ink (lol).

Two weeks of constant emails (home and office), phones ringing, clothes piling up, dishes in the sink, reports due, meetings back to back, and the list just goes on.  It seems that I continue to function at full speed and yet at the end of the day that sense of accomplishment seems to evade me, and even the anticipation of sleep comes with a sense of dread because there is the task of showering and re-dressing myself.

But finally with a body destined to collapse at any moment, my very being is allowed to relax and release all the stressors that was imposed upon it, in the comfort of a warm and cozy bed. Home at last...ahh the joy of home.

Today was an off-day for me so I used it to catch up on some much needed sleep and then decided that I needed to acknowledge our upcoming Halloween celebration and what better way is there to celebrate a holiday; a greeting card of course! Here is my easy to make greeting card.


My card size is 5 x 7 and can be made with very few supplies. All I used was Bazzill card-stock (black and lavendar) and a Paper House 3-D Design to create the front of my card.




I used part of the packaging from the 3-D design to finish off the inside of the card along with stamps from Hero Arts and Graphic 45 to create a space for a personal message as well as a computer generated "spooky greeting" inside the card.

So there you have my contribution to Halloween until the 31st when the little kiddies make their rounds.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Sweet Pea Stampers - Halloween (10/22)
Sister Act Card Challenge #78 - Anything Goes (10/16)
Simply Create  #72 - Halloween/Lots of Orange (10/23)
QKR Stampede #108 - Delightfully Frightful (10/16)
Designs by Lisa - Halloween (10/16)
Dragons Lair Designs - Anything Goes (10/31)

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs ~Lesia~

16 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous halloween card! thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge hugs Sue DT:)

Crafty Judith said...

Oooo Spooooky Lesia love it and make sure u get some rest hugs Judith x

Blossom Cards said...

fab card and inside thanks for sharing at SPS this week Rachel dt

Sue Jones said...

wonderful! Thanks for entering the sweet pea stampers challenge - good luck :) Sue

Unknown said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous scenery Halloween card. Love it! Thank you for sharing your card at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

Beebeebabs said...

You did a great job as always tfs!!

The Purple Loft Creations said...

I love this card is it for sale?

Lisa :) said...

This card is awesome!!

Sherri said...

This is just a terrific card! I love the spooky front and the inside is just as wonderful! Anyone would be thrilled to receive this! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede's weekly challenge!

JMC Creates said...

A fabulous Halloween Card & made with perfect colours. Hope you get some rest & less stress. Jacqui DT Dragons Lair Designs

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Mema: Your Halloween card is so cute. Thank you for joining us in our "Halloween [or Use Lots of Orange]" Challenge #73. Hope to see your entries in our upcoming challenges too!

Diane
Simply Create Too Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow your card is awesome! You are a winner in my Blog Celebration! Could you please email me at purpleglocreations (at) socal (dot) rr (dot) com with your address; so I can send you your free gift. You do live in US, right? Go to my blog for a complete list of winners. Yours was first! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Margik said...

I really love your wonderful card!!!

stampqueen said...

Very cool card!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck in the drawing!!!

mamawcindy said...

Thought I would stop by and see what you have been up to. Glad I did. I am Loving your Halloween Card and even the Inside is Great. Thanks for Sharing. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Josie Cox said...

What a wickedly beautiful card~Josie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...