Well this has been one heck of a fun weekend and I am sadden that it is coming to an end and being replaced with the old alarm clock and that event often referred to as work. I couldn't call it a night before announcing my first winner, and I have a card I want to share with everyone.  But first let's identify the winner of  a fabulous KennyK digi image.  
CONGRATULATIONS TO: 
to Kim card entry #84
chosen by Mr Linky random draw. 
Kim please ensure you have followed all the rules
and contact Mema via email 

Now that we've announced the first winner we can continue with the challenge.  Another winner will be randomly selected and announced at the end of the month. If I reach 150 entries by the end of the month a third winner will be selected by vote.

In the meantime here is a card that I hope will inspire you.



Thanks for stopping by and remember to come back soon.



3 comments:

Caroline said...

Fantastic card love the image. Caroline xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Lesia. love the colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous card. Love the colors and the design.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...