Treats and Favors

Wow I feel as if I have been on a sabbatical or something. Actually I've just been caught up in all the craft shows and trying to keep my inventory up to date.

With Christmas only 10 weeks away I thought I would spend a few days creating little items that can be used as small gifts for co-workers, teachers, groups and so forth. And of course the focus is on how to present and package up chocolate.

Everyone likes chocolate right, but what if it came packaged like this. They were a hit at my craft fairs so I am hoping folks will want them as part of their Christmas shopping.


These two little packets were created to hold 4 Hershey Nuggets with almonds. I used Christmas paper from Paper Studio and another collection from My Mind's Eye.  

Very easy to make. The only change is I decided to add a ribbon and bow at the top after I took the photo.

Leave your comments and let me know what you think.

Sending Hugs From Texas
~Lesia~
Stay Healthy, Be Safe and Craft Happy 

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lesia these are beautiful - I personally would be so pleased if someone presented me a wee gift like these.
Blessings
Maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...