News To Share

Hello everyone. I realize I haven't been around posting for a bit but it is because I have been working on trying to start an online store.  A place where I can sale the things that I create.  I am hoping that there are people that don't craft that will enjoy having these unique treasures in their homes.

I will be selling my handcrafted cards, custom designed T-shirts, designer coasters (all handmade), my decorative message socks and coffee mugs that can be personalized just for you.

Anyway to celebrate my grand opening (not sure when) I will be giving away a box of my goodies along with a couple of gift cards just to celebrate this new adventure I am about to take.  It may only last a week or two weeks and that is sad to think about but I guess I will be okay with it.  I hope you guys will stop by when it does open.

I will continue to participate in challenges and I will always end my days with creating something to share.  Another reason/excuse for not blogging is I have been preparing for an upcoming craft show/farmers market and haven't had time to do much else.

Well that is finally over and here a couple of photos from the event.  The weather wasn't very conducive to an outside show...it drizzled and rained most of the time and the wind made it impossible to keep things properly displayed. But being the soldier that I am I stayed until enough was enough.  Perhaps the weather will be friendly for the next show (I sure hope so).



Just to say how strong the wind was, my blue tablecloth would cover the entire front of my table and actually touch the ground, but on these photos the tablecloths appear to be wrapped around the table and they were by the wind.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.

Sending Hugs from Texas
~Lesia
Be Safe, Stay Healthy and Craft Happy

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Good luck on your online store!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

All the best Lesia on your venture - may it last a long time and bring you joy, and $ for new crafting ventures:).
Blessings
Maxine

Janette said...

Good luck in your new venture, hope you do really well.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...