Weddings

I just love weddings...don't you?  Its a time when everyone is happy and the atmosphere is filled with love and joy for the bride and groom.  There is such hope and dreams on this day...memories that will linger in the years to come.

The decorations provide a sense of serenity and warmth and then the bride starts the walk and the music takes on a new beat as the vocalist sings the words from the heart of many.  Nothing is as gorgeous as the bride is at this moment, and for this moment she is the true and purest representation of beauty.  Oh I just love weddings.

A co-worker just got married and although I was invited I was not able to attend but I was blessed with photos that I could use to create a gift for the bride and groom.  That is what I have to share with you today.  The one thing I have decided to do is add a few butterflies to cover the ink spill that is actually part of the paper.  It has its purpose but for my purpose I want it to disappear so butterflies it will soon become.

 The paper is from Prima's "Lifetime Collection" and I picked the frame up at Michaels on sale of course.  The flowers are all Prima and Petaloo, and the lace I purchased from The Crafty Scrapper which is the best local crafting store in my neck of the woods.  The banner is a die from LaLa Land Crafts and Dies and the trinkets are all Prima embellishments.

Before I close allow me to remind you to take a peek at my winners channel to see if you're our first November Challenge winner.  If you are you are entitled to a $25 gift certificate from our sponsor.

If you weren't a winner, just remember there is still a chance you could win on the 30th so don't give up and there is still time to enter to win.

Until next time, be safe and find beauty in all things.

Hugs
~Lesia


5 comments:

Sheila H said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful wedding gift! I'm sure they will treasure it forever.

vilinke said...

A great idea and a wonderful gift and memory on a happy day
LP Vilinke

CraftySue52 said...

Very beautiful gift. I know they will treasure it.

Pumpy said...

Such a lovely page, I also like weddings, the beautiful bride and all the photo opertunities.

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...