Reflect With Tea

Hello everyone.  Let me just say that I have had it with Blogger! I tried for a whole day to upload a simple photo and could not, and still cannot upload a photo using blogger!  And to top things off, did you know that they have conveniently remove their contact form, so that now if you need help you have to use their help forum which is only 10% google employees and the rest (90%) are all regular folks like you and me, people that have suffered through the issues, struggling until we discover workable solutions, which they will announce as if they themselves fixed the problem.

For a business this approach may make sense when your focus is strictly on profit vs. liabilities, but for everday users such as you, this approach generates a lot of frustrations, setbacks and just plain anger.  Arrrrrgh is all I can say at the moment.

However, I'm back with my second tea holder card as promised.  This little card comes from "tracylovestostamp" which is a youtube channel to which I subscribe.  I thought it was rather neat, especially after creating the little two pocket tea holder I poster earlier.

I like this particular one so much that I am planning to create another one soon as a DT member over at "613 Avenue C" which I will chat more about in another post.

For now let me share my card with you and the video should you decide to take a stab at creating one for yourself.

Oh before I forget...I haven't quite finished this why am I posting it you ask? well, it is just to doggone cute.  Take a lookie, and then decide what you think.

Throughout the card  I used the following supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Cling Stamp
Cardstock: Recollections Kraft Paper and Black CS
Designer Paper: DCWV PP. 
Border: Created using a Martha Stewart punch and regular grossgrain ribbon from a place I cannot remember.

On the inside there is a place for 3 tea bags which I have filled with Oolong Tea Bags (I love this brand of tea).

On the left is a pocket where you can add a tag or memo for whatever personal message you want to write.

This card is unfinished because I plan to cover the tag with mirror paper so that you can see your reflection when you look at it.  Then right below that mirror image is going to be the words "you read my mind"

So the thought is as you reflect back you will know that you are on my mind.
Corney huh?  Well what do you really think?  Leave a comment and let me know.

I am entering this card in the following challenge:

Anything Goes Challenge #83-Just Good Friends (Jan14th)

Before you go to creating your tea bag holder visit Tonya's site at A Life Revamped and enter for her blog candy...its some really cool stuff.

Wanna give the tea card holder a try? Check out the video below.


Sheila H said...

Lesia, your tea bag holders are so sweet! I think the mirror paper will be really nice with your chosen sentiment. I really need to make some of these. I'm a tea lover (I never drink coffee), and I collect tea pots :)

Beebeebabs said...

You did a great job - love it tfs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...