Marianne Dies

Well I just finished messing with Blogger and trying to restore my PC and finally gave in and installed Google Chrome which was the only way I could upload my photos.  I really don't like a lot of change but sometimes with technology it is best to just go with the flow.

Anyway this was my best birthday yet...well, that is if you're just looking at gifts.  I ended up with all types of items from my wish list and I am just tickled pink.  I got several Marianne dies that were on my list, several paper packs and was told a special machine was on its way which I have deduced that it is the Cameo Silhouette since I have the others...Can I get a "Yahoo"

But as I wait for the packages to continue to arrive I opened up a few toys I have on hand here is a card I created using a couple of these new toys.

For this card I used the following:

Cardstock: Bazzill
DP: None
Embossing Folder: Marianne DS0916
Cross Die: Marianne LR0252
Flowers:  Wild Orchid
Border: Martha Stewart Punch
Center Shape: Spellbinders Die

This card turned out really cute and it was so easy to make.  The embossing folder did most of the work by cutting and embossing at the same time.

My next step is to purchase the e-bosser unless of course that is the machine that is in-flight to me.  It will emboss up to a 5x7 and that will cover your standard A4 and A2 cards.  It will also work well with a 5x5 and I will figure out how to make it work with a 6x6 card as well.

Has anyone seen all the new paper collections coming out.  They are gorgeous and I can't wait to get them...I have them on pre-order of course.

Anyway this is all I have for tonight, but come back for my next post where I introduce you to a new challenge blog where I am part of the Design Team.  The launch of our first challenge will be on Sunday and it is "Anything Goes" so make sure you join in for lots of fun and a ton of prizes.

I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Marianne's Design Divas - Monthly Challenge (Jan13th)

4 comments:

Sheila H said...

Love that cross die! I'm so happy that you thoroughly enjoyed your special day, Lesia.

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! Lisa, This is a wonderful card, love the design and your use of Marianne's products. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas. Good luck in the draw. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs
Suzi x

Prazdance said...

Beautiful Cards, Mema! And yes, I've had it with Google, too! I choose NOT to have my photos and info grabbed and plastered in one place, so I don't like the Google + updates either. I tried to upload photos last night and forund out you have to go to HTML mode to add them the old way and you cannot use the "more than one" option...it will not work! So you have to load them one at a time. Tsk, tsk, tsk! So, here's help,In the upper left corner of the compose box click "HTML" tab and then the "picture tab as usual, browse and choose your photo as usual and upload. Then in the compose box, click the "b" tag where you'd like the photo to go and then click the done tab in the upload area, then come out of HTML by clicking back to the "compose" tab and you should see your picture. Hope this help and you can inbox me if you need anything else! :)

Tineke van der Linden said...

Een prachtige kaart!
Bedankt voor het meedoen bij MD Divas.
Groetjes Tineke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...