LAUNCH COUNT DOWN

There is a ton of excitement right about now in my world!  There is less than 24 hours before ROBERT JACKSON DIGITAL EXPRESSIONS is unveiled for crafters around the world.  I look forward to the sharing of these well-hidden images and to announce that Robert Jackson is an artist with talent that crosses many borders of art.
You can have a sneak peek now but make sure you come back.

Jackson Digital Expression Launch Party & Blog Hop
Monday April 9th

http://jacksonsdigitalexpressions.blogspot.com/
Come join us. There will be prizes- you don't want to miss it!


**************************************

With all the excitement over the launch I almost forgot to share some other projects I've been working on.  Let me start with a card I created in honor of my name.  Actually that's the challenge currently going on at The Outlawz Greeting Card Monday challenge. Well my name is Lesia so 'L' is the letter of interest for this card.  I hope you like it.


It took me forever (seemed that way to me) to come up with this design, mainly because I had just gotten a new stamp and I wanted to use it but couldn't make it work, so I ended up rethinking my card, but with it being Easter I think this card blended right in!

You know I hate to waste paper so I started decorating my inside.  With this card I really only had scraps to work with but I figured I met the minimum requirements.  By the way not shown on this photo is the embossed praying hands I added to the top flap after taking the picture. So now it actually looks better than what is shown.
Don't forget about my blog candy that is going on....scroll down and make sure you enter and for even more chances at some really great prizes come back tomorrow and join in the ROBERT JACKSON LAUNCH AND BLOG HOP!

"find beauty in all things and then go and create your own"

4 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Lesia! Your card is gorgeous! Congratulations on being our Guest Designer this month!

Chana Harris
The Outlawz
Greetings Challenge DT Member

Angela B. said...

Absolutely adore this card! It is so crisp and clean very nicely done! Thanks so much for accepting our April Guest Designer spot at The Outlawz! Love your work!

Angela B. said...

Absolutely adore this card! It is so crisp and clean very nicely done! Thanks so much for accepting our April Guest Designer spot at The Outlawz! Love your work!

kiwimeskreations said...

Absolutely beautiful - Love this card and the way you have used the crosses.
Blessings
Maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...