First Halloween Card


This is the front of my card. The stamp is this adorable little Witch Tilda With Pumpkins. She is such a cutie. My inspiration came from Angie Hunt whom I must give credit for this design. I saw her brown paper bag creation and could not believe my eyes.  Since I didn't know how to use a brown paper bag I thought create a card, so here she is.  I'm not sure why the colors look a little off but they are more vibrant than they appear. Her legs look a little orange but they are tan and you can't see the stickles that I added to the ruffles on her dress.

This is to show you that the bat is actually a pull tab for you to grab and pull out the hidden message.

Now you can see the full tag with the little crooked fence designed to add that scary or spooky feel.

And finally here is the inside of my card with the Halloween poem included.  Yeah its on the internet without an author.

Recipe for my card:
Coredinations CS and KaiserCraft 13th Hour Paper pk
Ribbon: $Bin atJoannes. Stamp: Witch Tilda with Pumpkins from 7KidsCollegeFund. Copics: Pumpkins YR14,YR12,YR15 Dress/Hat: V17,V15,BV17 Shoes/Ruffles: T1,T2,T3, C5,C7 Other: E00,E11,E13,E47,E49 (look for the tag and the inside)
Halloween poem printed and cut out using Spellbinders. Lamp Post cut with Cricut Heritage cartridge. Pumpkin border by EK Success and little vampire stamp from Hero Arts.  Fence cut using Tim Holtz die.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Love the purple and fence!

Trina said...

This is such a fun card! I may need to look into this idea... :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...