Just A Few More

Over at Scraps of Color they are having this activity to "Use your Stash; Get rid of the Trash" and in my effort to stay engaged and join in I started using my scraps or trash to see if I could get anything out of them and I got lucky with the ones shown below. Created from scraps I had left over and a little bit of imagination.

The Color of Fall
The Color of Fall was created using scraps from the new paper company "Authentique", basic white cs that was dry embossed and an added image completes the card. The image was colored with Copics.


Flower Garden Trelis
The technique used on the Flower Garden Trelis was provided courtesy of Beate Johns from Our Daily Bread.  This lady is awesome with all her cards and she has videos on youtube that covers all these techniques we would never think to do. I'm glad she is doing this because I surely don't have time.
Hope for the Survivors
With this card I was going for soft pinks but my inks didn't quite match up and for the first time I didn't use a test sheet before inking.  It was a rough day and I was tired. You know the routine when you go to bed around 3am and get back up at 8am to start the day of chores. Makes for a long day, and a few mistakes. I didn't like the way it turned out but it had a reason therefore I felt it worthy of being posted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...