Holiday Season

Would you believe that it is time to start preparing for Christmas. We have less than 75 days before the children will be writing letters to St Nick and the hearts of people will become more open to others and cards will be exchanged wishing good cheers and lots of joys and blessing to one another. So I thought I would start creating my designs. I think I will do 10 designs and that way I will have my cards ready to go when its time and over at YouTube University they have a tutorial on how to create a box to hold these cards. Well I've gotten one completely and 9 more to go. So here is a peek at my first design for 2011.
Well there you have it. I've been really busy this weekend with my scrappin and soon it will be over. In the meantime keep creating and inspiring others to be creative.

As always thanks for dropping by and while you're here don't forget to leave a comment and tell me how I'm doing.  If you're not a follower, go ahead and become a follower of my blog.  New projects are loaded weekly so check back often and look for events, challenges and giveaways on a monthly basis.

1 comment:

Donna Hanley said...

Love this one, Very festive. The punch across the middle really makes it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...