CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO CHALLENGES
Read About Our October Challenges and Sponsors
October is here and I can already smell and feel the difference in the air. I have a lot to celebrate this month and to start off let me say I am the winner of "Send A Smile 4 A Kid" challenge. This was a great surprise wheeee, so off to get my Whimsy Stamps.
It is also Breast Cancer Awareness month and I hope you ladies will break my piggy bank with your entries. Remember I will contribute $10 for every 40 entries to the research for a cure of breast cancer sponsored by Jackson's Digital Expressions. Read More Here.
I am also celebrating my one year blog challenge anniversary on October 11th and I am ready to have fun. To celebrate I am offering you a chance to win multiple prizes in 3 separate challenges, and you can triple your chances by entering each challenge up to three times each. Before I announce these challenges allow me to first recap the winners from last month's challenge and the grab bag giveaways.
and our second winner is....... entry# 35 Elizabeth H.
(Elizabeth please contact me at email@example.com to claim your prize before 10/05/2012).
Our grab bag winners are Glenda Atkins who has won the Basic Grey Collection and Sheila who has won the Paislee Collection.
(Ladies please contact me with your mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org before 10/05/2012)
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS
NOW FOR THIS OCTOBER'S CELEBRATION
Bugaboo is offering our winner 7 digi stamps! So get those entries going and remember if you use a Bugaboo stamp you get counted twice. Just place a # after your name so we will know you used a sponsor's image.
If you haven't seen his art visit his gallery of graphite drawings, paintings and more soon. Robert not only creates fine arts he is also a talented digital creator and as one of his designers I am pleased to have him as one of my sponsors.
Big thanks to Jackson's Digital Expressions for offering 5 of his digital images to one lucky winner!
- October Challenge 1 is "Scene It With Nature": That's Right we want to see scenes and backgrounds. (winner will be drawn on October 12th)
- October Challenge 2 is "Those Bloomin' Flowers": We want to see your flowers, colorful beautiful and lots of flowers. (winner drawn on October 19th)
- October Challenge 3 is "Animals Gone Wild": For this challenge we want to see any creature big or small. (winner drawn on October 26th)
ENTER CHALLENGES BY CLICKING THE CURRENT CHALLENGE TAB
So I want to acknowledge and say thank you to Maxine D. for her commenting faithfully on my post. Email me to claim your prize of:
- Electronic Gift Certificate to the following shops:
- Whimsy Stamps
- I Brake For Stamps
Additionally, I also wanted to see who logged into my site the mostest (is that a word?) I added the Top Member gadget in July and since that time Edie Warren has registered 112 times. Thank you Edie for taking time to visit and log into my blog. It gives me pleasure to present you with my "Frequent Visitor's Award" (I just made that up ha ha ha) which consists of the following:
- Basic Grey Little Black Dress Card Kit: This collection includes all the patterned cards, precision die cuts, rub-ons, self adhesive printed chipboard and envelopes you need to create 12 greeting cards. Four each of three designs with step-by-step instructions.
- Basic Grey Nordic Holiday Collection Card Kit: This kit has everything you need to make 12 enchanting greeting cards including the chipboard stickers, die cut papers, rub-ons and envelopes.
Well that's enough chatter...it's time to start creating and I can't wait to see what you come with.
"find beauty in all things and then go create your own"