Mini Blueprint Set

Time has finally allowed me a chance to get back to the important business of blogging, so here I am again.

First of all is sad news.  We didn't get enough of entries to award anyone with the gift certificate from Stampscapes, but never fear it will float back around eventually.

My next tidbit of news is rather pleasing.  My card was selected as one of the top 3 favorites over at Crafty Friends...how delightful.



So on with my newest mini blueprint set from Tim Holtz.  I started with just 4 little cards but I like them so much that I think I will increase the set to at least 6, but I have to wait for an order to arrive to finish this set.

The cards are 3 x 3 with envelopes and a box to store them in.  I created two different box styles just to see how many would fit in each. I colored them with Copics and on the inside I simply stamped a hand-print on the left and a foot-print on the right.


These were really fun to make and the Tim Holtz mini blueprint series are perfect for making thank you cards, notecards and any cards where you want to make a themed set.  He has several although I don't have but a few of them. 


The box with lid is down so you can see the sides and the trim


I stood the box with lid up for a better view of the top of the lid

The box with lid will hold around 10 little cards while the flip-top style will only hold about 6 of them.  I like both boxes but will most likely use the flip-top for this set and keep the other one for the next set I make. Lastly I used a few stickers to decorate the boxes and designer paper from an old Websters collection.

I would like to enter these cards in the following
 "Anything Goes" challenges.

Digital Delights - Challenge #13
Southern Girls - Challenge #142
Crafting With Attitude - Challenge #19
Simply Papercraft - Challenge #35
Creative Fingers - Challenge #115
Colour Crazy - Challenge Week 21
Art By Miran - Challenge #66

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment.  I love hearing from you.

Hugs 'N' Kisses From Texas
~Lesia
Make Time to Make Stuff




6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work as always thanks for sharing!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Very beautiful project.

Mari said...

What an amazing project! Very beautiful cards. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Lesia, and lovely boxes too - you are so talented!
Blessings
Maxine

Susan Sudbury said...

These are awesome!! Love the little cards, and both of the boxes are amazing :) Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Fingers this time around!!
Susan - DT

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

These are really pretty, what a gorgeous set! Thanks for sharing with us at Digital Delights Challenge, good luck! Susan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...