Halloween Is Coming

 Hello!!! Long time no post I know. Life has been full of changes, adjustments and finding time to get back into the swing of things.  My mojo disappeared for a while and then it came back but only for a moment.  I am hoping that with this post I will be headed back in the right direction with my crafting.  I am still trying to sort and organize since my move but there is only so much I can do.

But now moving forward with my post.  I have tried to get back to coloring and creating things to share with everyone.  Today I have a cute Halloween card using a digi image from Mo Manning and coloring using my copics.  It has been a while so please be gentle with me.

The image used is from Mo Manning Digital Pencil "Bat Cat" and it was colored with the following Copic Markers:

AG3, V22, V25, V19

Y21, Y19, Y17, YR07, YR09

C0, C1, C3, C5

The patterned paper is from Graphic 45 "An Erie Tale" and the cardstock is from my paper stash.

Although it seems like ages since I participated in a challenge, I would like to enter the following challenges:

Dream Valley Challenge #255 - 2 or more Patterned Paper

Crafting Happiness Challenge #114 - Anything Goes

A Place to Start Challenge #9 - Pattern Paper Please

Well guys this is all for this post.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will come again soon.  Until then:

Be Safe, Stay Healthy and Craft Happy

Sending Hugs and Kisses from Texas

~Lesia~



1 comment:

N-Eva said...

Your card is so cute. Love the colors and great coloring. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...