Love and History

The coolest thing about the month of February for me is the celebration of Black History and it is also the month dedicated to those we love. This is the month when you discover that you are loved and there are those whom you love. This is a really special month and love is in the air.

I am excited to share my little cards I created to celebrate Valentine's Day and to remember the unconditional love that my furr-baby gave me each and every day of her 17 years of life.  So here are my cards:



For this card I had to bring out some stamps from my stash that I hadn't used in over a year. The image and greeting is by Tim Holtz "Crazy Dogs" collection. I colored this little cutie using my Copic markers and Spica pens. The paper I found at Joann's and I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the banner, as well as a EK Success punch for the hearts. I just love the look this dog has with the wagging tail. I coordinated an envelope and it is ready for that special someone.

Would like to enter in the following challenges:

Polkadoodles - Wk 6 Challenge "Anything Goes" (22)
Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes  (6)
Crafty Creations - #406 Anything Goes  (44)
The Card Concept - #128 Be Mine/Valentine (12)



Do you remember "Crazy Birds" by Tim Holtz?  These birds have come in handy for creating fun and humorous cards and if you purchased the coordinating accessory stamps, you could create a humor card for any event. I have forgotten who made the heart banner die but I used it to add to the SB Circle I used to break up the dots. The birds were colored with copic markers and popped them up over the greeting. I carried the theme to the inside and used scraps to coordinate the envelope.

Would like to enter the following challenges:

Cut it Up - #193 Love is in the Air  (4)
Craft Challenge - #543 Love/Valentine (28)
The Paper Shelter - #414 For the One You Love (38)
Paper Funday Challenges - #14 Anything Goes/Valentine (22)

I hope my creations have inspired you or enticed you to put a smile on your face. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will come again.  So until next time:

Sending hugs from Texas
~Lesia
Be Safe, Stay Healthy and Craft Happy 

9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What fun cards Lesia - love those cute and quirky animals and how you have used them on these fabulous cards
Blessings
Maxine

StampinwithAnita said...

Just darling! I love how you used those fun Tim Holtz stamps. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

These are fantastic and sure to bring smiles to the faces of the recipients. The crazy birds remind me of an old married couple having a conversation under the clothesline!!

Thanks for sharing your Love is in the Air project with us at Cut it Up.

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Sammy said...

such fab cards! I love the bird crazy set (just pulled them out yesterday, in fact!), and you made a fab card with it! Thank you for joining in with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Sammy-x

Donna Walls said...

Lovely makes and the coloring is superb! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck in the draw! Donna - DT Member

Anne Tripney said...

That dog is super cute, love your colours also! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls - Anne DT

Leslie said...

These are fabulous! I have the Crazy Birds and Crazy Cats sets, and I love both! Thanks for sharing with us in the February Anything Goes + Valentine's Day challenge over at The Paper Funday Challenges! We hope you visit us often!
Hugs,
Leslie, PFC DT
Love To Scrap 2

عطيه الصاوى said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Let me tell you something...

What I'm going to tell you might sound really creepy, and maybe even a little "out there..."

HOW would you like it if you could simply click "Play" and LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...

And miraculously bring MORE MONEY into your LIFE?

And I'm talking about BIG MONEY, even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!

Sound too EASY? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?!?

Well then, I've got news for you...

Many times the largest blessings in life are also the SIMPLEST!

Honestly, I will PROVE it to you by letting you PLAY a REAL "magical wealth building tone" I've synthesized...

You simply press "Play" and watch as your abundance angels fly into your life... starting so fast, you will be surprised...

TAP here NOW to PLAY the wonderful "Miracle Money Sound Frequency" - as my gift to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...