Quirky and Funny

Boy have I been busy stepping outside my comfort zone. First I got involved with scenic stamping using Stampscapes stamps and glossy paper, then I moved on to creating with alcohol inks and Yupo paper. 

But I didn't stop there, nope I moved into the paints (so outside my zone) and I must say I really do like the Nuvo embellishment mousse and pearl drops. 

Another product that caught my eye is the Dylusions paint series by Dylan Reaveley in conjunction with Ranger. The paint is vibrant and fluid and created specifically for journal page creations.

Well, I am a card maker so I had to figure how to use this paint to create my cards and that wasn't hard.  All these inks are so versatile and can be used in so many ways. I created several cards and would like to share a couple with you. I used digital images from my stash and colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiments I used are all by Dylan Reaveley.

Although these cards are far from my usual style and so outside my comfort zone, I still hope they will inspire you and maybe even bring a smile. 



Both card backgrounds were created with Dylusions paint and stencils. I used a gel pen to add little bits here and there.  The sentiments are by  Dylan Reaveley in conjunction with Ranger. I love these sentiments because they are quirky and funny. 

So there you have my latest adventure in the world of crafting and paper.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting With Attitude - #38 Anything Goes (4/29)
Simply Papercraft - #56 Anything Goes (425)
Jo's Scrap Shack -#229 Anything Goes (4/19)
Creative Fingers - #144 Anything Goes (4/19)
Polkadoodles Crafting - Wk. 15 Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - #65 Anything Goes (4/24)
Colour Crazy - #15 Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by and come again soon.

Sending Hugs From Texas
~Lesia

6 comments:

Heather said...

These are fabulous!! The backgrounds are so cool and the sentiments are definitely fun!
Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you for the smile Lesia - loving watching your breaking out of the mould and experimenting!!These are great cards.
Blessings
Maxine

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

You have created two stunning cards here. It's nice to come out of our comfort zone sometimes and try different things. Your cards fit our challenge this week. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

Go Sweden 2019 said...

I love these. They are so much fun.

Thank you for joining us at
Polkadoodles
Hayley x

Ania said...

You did so well with your project, love it!

Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.

Ania DT

Sh Terate Pandu Bogor said...

This was great tto read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...