International Women's Day

International Woman's Day means many things to many people and for me, it means that we should celebrate the accomplishments of women around the world and all throughout history. It also stands for individuality, being able to be you without fear of rejection and accepted as an equal gender. March 8th is the day that every woman should come together and celebrate each other. To all my crafting friends I want to say "Thank you for being you" I would want nothing more and nothing less. So in honor of women everywhere I share this card with you.


To create the card I used a Fancy Pants paper pad that I've had for a really long time and an image that is just as old and I have no memory of how I acquired it.

This card was easy enough to assemble, I used Copics to color the image, added a few brads and used more paper from the same pad to complete the inside. I did add a space for a personal message after the photo was taken.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft - #55 Anything Goes
Morgan's Artworld - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - #143Anything Goes
Polkadoodles - Wk #10 Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - #62 Anything Goes
Colour Crazy - #10 Anything Goes

That's all I have for tonight. Thanks for stopping by and as always "Seek to find beauty in all things"

Sending Hugs From Texas
~Lesia



5 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh you have done a magical job with this project. Lovely image and so beautifully coloured and your designer papers are fabulous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Whoops, sorry that should have read......
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Challenge, best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for  http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com.au/<br

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Lesia - love the colour way you have used, and the way you have featured that stunning stamp
Blessings
Maxine

Sheila H said...

I love it!

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Terrific card. Love the image and the pattern paper you selected.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...