Vintage and Frosty

Hello All.  I thought I would get one more post in before Christmas and with only one week to go, I am cutting it really close.  The excitement of Christmas doesn't hit me until the morning of when I am awakened by the giggles and laughter of the little ones that still believe in fairies and magic.  

But until then I'll continue to play in my craft room and share my creations with my crafting buddies.  Today I have two cards to share that I think are very different but both represent the holiday.



My first card was made using Maja Design designer paper and kraft cardstock. I distressed the paper edges and added a few embellishments to complete the layout.  The greeting says "Christmas Blessings" which I cut from the paper.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crea Chicky's - Challenge Christmas (12/26)
Crafty Hazelnut Pattern Paper - December 2017 (12/31)
Crafts Galore Encore - #47 Merry Christmas (12/30)
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Anything Goes Holiday (12/31)
Scrap and Craft - #10 Anything Christmas (12/27)
Crafty Calendar - Its Christmas (12/27)
The Rubber Buggy - #8 Winter and/or Christmas (12/31)



I used the "Frostyville Broder" die from Memory Box and an image from Mo Manning to complete this card. I added a few embellishments from my stash and colored the image using Copic Markers.  The greeting I printed and used a Spellbinder tag die to cut it out.  Although you can't see it, the snow around the image is stickled as well as parts of his scarf and hat. I then sprayed the entire card with glitter dust to give it all a really nice sparkle. Perfect for the snowfall.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Die Cut Divas - Winter Cards (12/31)
CCC Digi Creations - #87 Happy Christmas (12/28)
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra - December 2017 (12/30)
Country View Challenges - Christmas (12/31)
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes (12/26)
Cheerful Sketch Challenges - Sketch (12/29)
A Gem of A Challenge - #209 Anything Christmas (01/03)
Allsorts Challenge - Cold and Frosty (12/21)

Well, everyone, that's all I have until next year.  I sincerely hope each of you will have a blessed holiday and that the new year will bring you many more.

Sending Hugs From Texas
~Lesia




18 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Lesia - I love the way you make your cards, they are exquiste.
May your Christmas be blessed with love
Maxine

brenda said...

A really lovely card following our 'Cold and Frosty Colours' at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in. And wishing you and yours a lovely festive season.

B x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Such a beautifully designed Xmas Card. Lovely work. Great colours and gorgeous designer papers. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Nancy Hill said...

Very stunning and love the lavender colors. Please enter you gorgeous card in The Rubber Buggy Challenge of Christmas/Winter. There would be so many people who would love to see this gorgeous - I mean GORGEOUS card. Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

Nancy Hill said...

I want to thank you so much for entering our challenge with your gorgeous lavender Christmas card that I love so so much. I love the vintage look with the doily and lace and really love the lavender for this Christmas card. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at The Rubber Buggy and hope you join us again. Let you know you can enter as many times. Hugs Nancy Hill, Design Team for The Rubber Buggy

Arlene said...

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas with your wonderful card. I love the border on the card.

Randi Th. said...

Beautiful cards! :)
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "Scrap and Craft Inspiration Blog" and best of luck with your entry.
Hugs, Randi DT

Margreet said...

You made a gorgeous card with the sketch of Cheerful Sketches. Many thanks for entering!
Love your other card too!
xxx Margreet

susiestacey said...

Beautiful cards, Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Teresa said...

What a wonderful projects, I love them! Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges this month - good luck and hope to see you again Teresa DT xx

SusanLotus said...

Lovely cards!

Marjeta said...

Fantastic cards. Looking forward to see your new creations in 2018. Wish you and all yours all the best in New year.

Wil Frutsel said...

What a very beautiful card. Thank you very much for your entry with Cheerful Sketches.
xx Wilma DT

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

Marsha Reed said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen said...

Two beautiful cards - love them both.

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round and Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW both cards are s beautiful ...especially love the vintage style of the first card and the adorable sweetness of the second card
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Craftyhugs said...

Wow. Just saw this card whilst browsing and it's just stunning. Hope you're feeling bit better? Xc

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...