Take the Wheel

Hello y'all.  The flowers in my flowerbed are starting to add colors of yellow, purple and blue all around my patio and along the front of my home, so I decided to create a card to reflect my beautiful blooms and my belief in the resurrection of Jesus.  I truly believe that if we trust in God and allow him to take the wheel he will guide our lives through the ups and the downs.  

Hope this card will inspire and encourage you or simply bring a smile to your face.


The image is from Gracielle Design and if you haven't visited her shop please do. Her work is amazing!  I won two of her designs in a previous challenge and am so glad I found her.

The paper is from Maja Designs but I can't seem to remember the name of the collection.  I colored my image with Copics and used Distress Inks on the edges.

I added a few Recollection flowers, used a Fiskar punch to add some corners and the white dots I did with a gel pen. Lastly I added stickles to the flowers and used a flag die to cut the greeting which was also courtesy of Gracielle Designs.

The inside is clean, simple and plain using scraps from the same paper collection.  The personal message space was created using Spellbinder dies and Martha Stewart punches.

That's all I have for this post and would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Great Impressions - April Showers Bring May Flowers (4/30)(MM13)
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes (4/29)(MM90)
Dare2BArtzy - Anything Goes (5/6)(MM51)
613 Avenue Create - #196 Anything Goes/Spring (5/6)(MM222)


Thanks for stopping by 
and I hope you will visit again soon.

Sending Hugs From Texas
~Lesia


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image, your coloring and layout! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month. I hope you come back next month.
Ruza
Ruza's Craft Corner

Debi said...

Wonderful card. Love the flowers and the little metal corner embellishments. The inside is fabulous, too. Thanks for sharing at Great Impressions Challenge. Good luck. Debi DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...