Loves' Color is Red

One crafting resolution I made for 2017 is to get more organized and use more of my stash...mostly papers that I have purchased and have yet to use.  

I decided to start using My Mind's Eye (MME) and Bo Bunny paper.  The goal is to create at least 10 cards from a collection before purchasing more paper, unless I have a special request.

I didn't do to well once I saw the new paper line from Graphic 45...I had to get Portrait of a Lady, but I did go back to my original stash to create two cards to share.

I used colors associated with Valentines' Day and February. 

Here are my two creations:



I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges. 

Paper Nest Dolls - #02 Anything Goes 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1708 Anything Goes
Get Creative - #55 Use Red and 1 Other Color
Aurora Wings - #44 Anything Goes
A Snowflake Promise - #37 Valentines



I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges.

Path of Positivity - #46 Expression of Love
Love to Scrap - #94 Mid Month Inspiration
Crafting from the Heart - #147 Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - #173 Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Wk#8 Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Love/Romance


Both cards use images from Mo Manning and both were colored using copic markers.

The paper was My Mind's Eye and the collection actually had two names; "The Station" and "Union Square", therefore I ended up purchasing it twice.

Hope you enjoyed my cards and thanks to Tracy MacDonald for my inspiration.


Thanks for stopping by.
Sending hugs from Texas
~Lesia

12 comments:

Terri Winske said...

Oh my goodness.....these are both stunning cards! I really like how both of them turned out! Love love love the paper and can appreciate your resolution for the year....I need to adopt the same one!! But my willpower is not that strong. So glad you shared your card at PIP Challenges this week!

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Oh how awesome! Both of these cards are absolutely stunning! I love everything about them! They are wowsers for sure! Thanks for sharing them with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs,
http://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Lesia these are gorgeous cards - such beautifully coloured images and stunningly mounted!!
Blessings
Maxine

Jane Savage said...

Both super gorgeous cards but thank you for entering your second stunning creation with us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Birdie said...

I'm in agreement with everyone, both are stunning. However, I am am so happy you entered the first on the PIP challenge blog this week because I love the image and your mad coloring skills! Love it to bits! Can't wait to see more entries! By the way, I have made that same commitment regarding paper but geeze, sometimes it's just too pretty to cut...

ScrappyHorses said...

Oooh, these are absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and a kiss is definitely an expression of love! Great use of stash papers; you're not doing too badly with your resolution if you've only bought once! I need to resolve to buying fewer Copics! hahaha Thanks so much for sharing your lovely cards with us over at Path of Positivity!
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Super beautiful cards: on the outside and the inside. I love the colours too. Thanks for sharing at Get Creative and hope to see you again. Good luck.

- Khushboo Gandhi, DT

My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

Inspiration Destination, DT
Craft Your Passion, DT
Crafting With An Attitude, DT
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
Simply Create Too, DT
Get Creative, DT
Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT
A Bit More Time To Craft, DT

Shuly said...

you did an awesome job, i love how beautiful your cards look inside and out! such a great meticulous work! and i love your papers : warm colors with a touch of vintage, your coloring is also so neat! i'm so glad you've entered Love to Scrap!'s love challenge! thank you!

Leslie said...

Love everything about this! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Who Loves You, Baby!" challenge!
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap 2

DonnaMundinger said...

Both are just totally precious, Leesia. Love your designs both inside and out and your coloring is outstanding. Thanks so much for sharing with Aurora Wings. xxD

Jan said...

Great project thanks for playing along at WD xx Jan DT

Pat said...

What fun cards, Mema. The first one made me smile, and the second one is awesome-sauce! Thank you for sharing with us at the Path of Positivity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...