Love Fills The Air

Mema's Online Store - Click Here

Hello everyone, Mema here with a couple of cards to share with everyone.  February is here, and soon Cupid will be out with his arrow filling the air with love and romance. February is when love and romance fills the air all around us.  The men tend to be a bit more romantic and the ladies flirt and play coy just a little more. 

I was really excited to get started on my Valentine's cards and I love creating with the pinks, reds, cremes and other colors that speak to the feminine and delicate side of a lady.  We all have our little ladylike side whether we chose to show it or not (smile). I do however on occasion use non-traditional colors when creating my cards, especially if it has to be a masculine one. 

Here are a couple of cards I created and I hope you like them.

I'll start with a card I found on Pinterest. I loved all the elements and multiple layers.

The distressed edges also caught my attention.  I think the paper is Pion Design or MME.


I am not sure but I think my inspiration was from Cathymc Sew Creative but this is a guess. Her cards are fabulous!

As you can see I used several dies from Spellbinders, Marianne Designs, Fiskar (punch) and Cherry Lynn.

The flowers are all from Wild Orchid which is the norm for me although I do use Prima and Petaloo flowers from time to time.  

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Just Us Girls - Word Valentine (2/11)
MTTC #314 - Love is All Around (2/12)


My second card was inspired by one that I saw on the Pion Design blog.

The card that motivated my creativity was a friendship card, but with a few tweaks here and there it became a card perfect for Valentine's Day.





The author of the card was not listed therefore I cannot give credit or say thanks to the crafter that inspired me.

Because the paper was so pretty it was easy to add a sentiment on the inside and leave the paper blank on the right side for a personal message.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Dragonfly Journey - Queen of Hearts (2/12)
Artistic Inspiration - AG Valentine (2/12)

There's lots of challenges out there so I have to go see what other cards I can make so I can join in before they close.

Have a blessed day wherever you are.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

10 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful cards!

New Creations said...

Very Pretty creation Mema! love the paper and embellishments with beautiful designing!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Oh My...Totally adorable cards!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful cards - love the vintage feel - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Chris Dring said...

Gorgeous vintage cards! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

SewPaperPaint said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! So beautiful!

Cheryl said...

How very pretty! Gorgeous die cuts and flowers!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Jeannie said...

Hi there! These are both soooo beautiful inside and out! I adore both of them, and feel free to enter my challenge again with the card with the dragonfly on it as well ;) Thank you so much for joining in on the fun this week!

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

cohenna said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...