The goal was to get my items out of plastic containers that were stacked on the floor (very neatly) and to try and get everything into one room (I had to use part of my office as well as my craft room for storage).
I researched three possibilities to meet my storage needs. Ikea was a possibility but the closest one was a bit of a drive. Next was the cubicle system offered by Hobby Lobby and Michael's. A great choice with the budget I had so it was definitely a possibility. My third option was the Elfa System from the Container Store. It was convenient but a bit higher than desired.
I decided to combine the Cubicle System and when The Container Store had their annual 30% off on both material and installation I could at least get this project underway. The trick would be to get the two products to blend well so I went with platinum/silver and white for my color combination hoping to eventually accent it with black or red.
Although this project is not yet complete I am pleased at how it has come together thus far. Here are a few photos of the different areas, but remember its a project still in the making and I keep changing my mind, therefore I currently have no labeling on anything. I will soon....well most likely this year :)
In the corner is another cubicle system that is used for my 8.5"x11" card stock, a few 8"x 8" and 6"x 6" paper pads. In the drawers I keep my rubber cling stamps by collection type on the left and on the right is all my loose lace (not spooled) to include any scrap pieces that are at least 4" long. This area also has my sewing embellishments like threads, zippers, patterns and etc. as well as an array of buttons both vintage and traditional stored in the drawers hanging on the wall. On the door I keep my Fiskars Squeeze Punches.