New M&M DT Members

This year will soon come to it’s end and we have had a fabulous time, meeting new folks, creating some really unique projects that we hope have in someway inspired you along the way!

Now, the New Year is coming up – 2015. We're anticipating a really great year, filled with joy, learning, sharing, and inspiration. There will also be opportunities to win some wonderful prizes, thanks to our generous sponsors!



The new year also means we have a couple of new Team members!
Mema's Crafts proudly introduces the newest 

M&M Team Members:



Barbara Bruder - I am single and retired. Love to stay up late and am usually crafting into the wee hours of the morning. I am a card maker at heart.  I have been stamping for 15+ years.

Currently I am on the Craft-Dee BowZ design team. I am also a past designer at Sparkle N Sprinkle, Art Impressions, Cornish Heritage Farms and Just Imagine Crafts/Kreaxions and was a guest designer at Crafters Companion. 

I also teach monthly card and technique classes at a local stamp store. Prior to 2010 I was a store owner for 6+ years and offered classes at the store as well. I have been immersed in the stamping industry for quite a while.



Kim Lamos - My name is Kim and I live in sunny Southern California. By day I am a K-8 teacher and by night I am a paper crafting machine.

I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I came by it naturally since my mom and grandma were always making clothes and costumes for my brother and I, gifts for friends and family and just were all around craft dabblers. I have tried many different crafts over the years but I always seem to come back to paper crafting. I love to work with paper to make cards, mini albums and scrapbooking.
 
When I am not crafting, you can find me spending time with my family and friends, watching movies, reading the latest book for my book club or making memories at my favorite place; Disneyland!

!!WELCOME LADIES TO OUR M&M TEAM!!

We also want to show our great appreciation to those M&M Girls that have left us either for new adventures or just because of life events. It was a blast working with you all and please know that you will be missed!  So, a big Texas size Thank you and farewell to these wonderful ladies that were with us this past year.

I hope to see you all next year as we seek to learn, share, grow and just have fun here at Mema's Crafts.

Many hugs! and Happy New Year

1 comment:

Barbara Bruder said...

Looking forward to making and sharing my first project. Happy New Year everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...