Easel Card and Holder

Wow! What a week this has been! I am so glad to take a short break for a minute...whew! Who knew a grandma could be so busy? Anyway I have been busy making little boxes, and holders in preparation for Christmas stocking stuffers, and those little gifts you give to co-workers or neighbors during the holidays.

Who doesn't like tea-lights, scratch-off tickets, chocolate and stuff like that? Well what about your co-workers. Some of them may not like tea-lights..fear of fire or something, and there are a few that really shouldn't have the chocolate or they are always on some of sort of food reduction program..so what about them.  Well what if the holders could be themed to hold things like paper clips, sticky notes, pencils and such.  With this idea in mind I decided that for my next challenge I would create an Easel Card that works as a Sticky Note Holder as well.

Then I think the next one might be a tissue box holder and now my mojo is running wild so I think I better show you guys my project before I start rambling off into La-la land somewhere.

Don't forget to click the tab above and join us for our September Fall Theme or Color Challenge.  The M&M Girls have created some lovely projects that we hope will inspire you to play with us.

Easel Card Front

I know its not Fall yet but I am so excited and ready for the cooler temperatures and the changing of the leaves I thought I would fall right on in with my September challenge.

Following the color challenge I used the orange, brown and green combination. Additionally I used the Envelope Punch Board to create a matching envelope for this card. It measured 5.5 x 5.5 x .75. Funny I've included this handy tool in our grab bag giveaway.  Every card maker should have this tool or one similar. Absolutely fabulous!

Easel Card Standing
Supplies Used for this card can be purchased at The Frantic Stamper, one of our generous sponsors this month.

Designer Paper: Bo Bunny
Cardstock: Bazzil
Embellishments from my stash.

The image is from DigiStamps4Joy "Misteri-Dreamer".

I colored her with both Copics and Spectrum Noir markers.  The markers used were:  YR68, YR65, YR61, TN3, TN1, C9, C7, C5, C1, R29, TN8, TN7, TN6, LG2, LG3, and LG4.

So that's it for me tonight.  Don't forget September's challenge will open for entries on September 1st and more importantly check to see if you were one of our final August Challenge winners (bonus and grab bag winners still to be identified)



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Hiding In My Craft Room - Anything Goes (9/6)
Treasure Times Stamps - Challenge 23 Anything Goes (9/6)
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Blooming - Challenge 44 Anything Goes (9/5)
Just Us Girls - Challenge 256 Anything Other Than 4.25 x 5.5

Thanks for stopping by..
Hope to see you often
Hugs...Lesia





14 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Wonderful easel card and the image is beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Stempelhexe said...

Ein wundervolles Werk ist das geworden, ganz klasse.

Liebe Grüße
Ulla

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Lesia - love the colours and the way you have used them.
Blessings
Maxine

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great design with the easel! Beautiful image and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Papercrafting Princess said...

How cute is this! Love the idea of the note pad with the easel card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a great desk easel card!! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

Marisa said...

Great easel card. Love the image and the polka dotted paper is just yummy! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

Crafty Judith said...

oh she is fabulous Lesia wonderful project and great take on the theme - have a great day hugs Judith x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO VERY clever love this project and your colouring.

Unknown said...

I am a huge fan of the easel Card.... this so super cute.
Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge this week.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely, Lesia! BEAUTIFUL coloring and shading, and wonderful highlights, too! It looks just like YOU! love all your embellies and layers, too. hugs, de

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Great work!Wonderful image and coloring!
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge "Anything Goes".
Ileanaxx

New Creations said...

Wonderful Easel card, the idea is very nice to keep the note pads in it!!

Sheila H said...

Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...