Place In Time

Lately, the weather here in Texas has been on a roller-coaster with no signs of normalcy on the radar.  Two days ago the temperature was 70% then today it was below 32% and will stay the same through Friday, and then an expected jump again on Saturday.  We're lucky if we can go a week without the sniffles or a cold.

This year I decided to make a monthly calendar and I would track birthdays and anniversaries on it.  I've gotten two months completed and I want to share with you those months.  I didn't fill out the dates, so this calendar will be usable for me year after year until I tire of it or do another one.

First up is JANUARY.  This is my favorite month because it starts a new year with new possibilities and more importantly it's my birthday month.

Its nothing fancy but it was fun to create and I still have room to add birthdays as I discover them but for now just the two have been recorded.  I created the little journal area using brads and twine.  Did just a little fussy cutting and created a pocket to add a couple of tags.

So moving on to FEBRUARY! This is the month of romance, and it is also referred to as Black History Month.


I did add just a little bit more embellishments and it turned out really nice.
I loved the reds and the red poppies were perfect for this layout.  Two family members have birthdays in this month and I won't forget them now.

Well that's all I have to share about my yearly calendar.  Don't forget my February challenge is open and we will be drawing our first winner next week.  Neat prize for Valentine's Day.

Supplies:
Graphic 45:  12x12 Easel Pad, A Place in Time Paper Collection
Wild Orchid: Roses and Poppies
Lace from Crafty Scrapper our local crafts store (store is online)
A Place in Time Chipboard Sheets 1 and 2, Tags and Pockets

Hugs
~Lesia~

6 comments:

Pumpy said...

Good morning my friend, talking about weather ours is also up and down, we are in Summer at present South Africa.
I love your two calenders they are so pretty and imaginative xx.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I love Graphic 45!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty Lesia - my DD had a perpetual calendar made for me after the birth of her first child - it is so useful.
Blessings
Maxine

Sheila H said...

Love the calendar!

CraftySue52 said...

Great calendar!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...