We have very few rules but as a design team member of this bi-weekly challenge, you'll be required to complete the following:
- create two (2) projects of any type (altered art, card, page layout, tag, mini album etc.) per month based on a theme
- comment on your assigned entries
- when applicable pick and vote on participant entries (seldom used)
- Most importantly create and submit your entries timely
- Lastly have fun
- Stickers, rub-ons, and other very thin embellishments (like washi tape) are okay to use
- Enamel dots, sequins, gems, metal brads, paper brads, ribbons, lace, and other thick embellishments are also okay to use
- Embossing (wet and/or dry) and any other technique or tool is okay
This call is open until December 30 and the new design team members will be announced here on the blog on January 15. The first challenge for the new team starts on February 1.
Interested? Please enter your name in the linky at the end of this post and link to your post.
Thanks, and I'm looking forward to visiting your blogs!