Half Way Through

Wow, today marks the turn of the year, because tomorrow the year 2013 will be half way over!  Its amazing how time flies by when you're not thinking about it...so for the next six months let's vow to accomplish as much as we can while enjoying every single minute we are blessed with.

Now, allow me a moment to congratulate the winner of my Bonus Challenge, which was "Name That Dog".  



Although I didn't get very many entries we did get enough to continue with the challenge and to draw a winner.  Thanks to everyone that did participate and send me an email.  It warms my heart to know that you remembered (or took time to look it up) my four-legged friend's name.

She is a rescue dog I found when she was only 9 nine weeks old and weighed a whooping 4.2 lbs.  Today she weighs 9.8 lbs., stands 6 inches tall and about 8 inches long.  She is a Yorkie-Poo, which is why the Yorkie breeder didn't want her.

I am so glad I decided to take her although I was in search of a full-breed Yorkshire.  She has been my companion from day one and I love her dearly.  She is my best friend and I would swear that at times we have conversations that only she and I understand (lol).  Her personality is so unique and she amazes me with her smartness.  If she were human we would say she is a quick study.  Fun, laughter and joy is what she brings to me, and I compensate her with lots of hugs, kisses and belly rubs.  We have a great relationship.

I don't have a card to share so let me go ahead and share with you the winner of my Bonus challenge and announce that July's Challenge is now posted.  Click here or click the tab above to go there and play.

I know, I keep chatting....the winner who Named that dog...is

!!!!!!!! CARMEN !!!!!!!

Congratulations Carmen.  For correctly identifying my dog's name as 

GIZZI

You have won a $20 gift certificate to the store of your choice.
Email Mema with your store choice name and to claim your prize.
(please ensure the store offers gift certificates in the appropriate denomination)

Thanks to everyone who played with us for our bonus challenge and to everyone that continues to participate in my monthly challenges.  This month we are celebrating our country by showing our Patriotism or you can opt to use the colors
RED, WHITE and BLUE

The challenge opens tomorrow and we are all excited to see what you will create to show your patriotism.  Enter by clicking the tab above or click here.

Until next time, thanks for stopping by.

Hugs ~Lesia
Stay safe and be blessed where ever you are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...