Graphic45 Scraps

Click Here To Enter Current Challenge

The need to purge my scraps of paper has never been greater than it is now so I decided to create using nothing but scraps and I was able to create three very unique cards, all from remnants of Graphic 45's BirdSong collection.   Well let me get moving with sharing before I get tied up doing something else, which is what usually happens.

Love Story

Love Story Inside
Happiness

Happiness Inside
Love and Dream

Love and Dream Inside
Well guys this post was a quick one but I need to get back to laundry that I failed to finish up yesterday...talk about short term memory.

Thanks for stopping by and come again real soon.

Hugz
~Lesia~

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are really beautiful and so creative.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Lesia - they are unique, and I am sure will be appreciated when you use them!
I left my dry laundry in the drier all day yesterday as I 'forgot' - lets just call it laundry memory?
Blessings
Maxine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...