Mema's Challenges Update

Hello Everyone

This is a quick post to let you know that beginning April I will be changing my challenges to post on the first Monday of every month and run until the end of a month with a winner on the 15th and the 30th  of the month (almost every two weeks).

So the earlier you post the more chances you have to win.  A winner will be chosen on the 15th and then again on the 30th of the month.  Hope you will join in the fun and share your talent with us.

Additionally, my challenges will always be "Anything Goes" with an optional twist so if you feel like a twist take the plunge but if you're not up to it then share with us your style...its your choice.   I want my challenges to be a way for you to have fun, win prizes and share your passion for crafting with others that have the same passion.

So look for this change next month, but for now I have a couple of cards to  share with you.

For this card I used Glitz Pretty in Pink paper collection along with the layered sticker that came in the collection.  The flowers and the crystals are Recollection.  I used a piece of ribbon from my stash and a few buttons.  I inked and distressed the edges.


This masculine card was created using  "The Craftsman" a new paper pack from Prima that I just received.  I stamped the sentiment twice and then popped it up using foam dots.  I also added stitching around the outside of the card and cut out a gear from a sheet of the paper.


I think I'll enter this card in:
Penny's Paper Crafting Challenge - Stitching or Faux


Both of these cards were inspired by other designers who are a bit more talented than I am....so big kudos and thanks for keeping me inspired.

Well I hope everyone is having a great weekend and I look forward to seeing your creations.

Take Care Until Next Time
Lesia





6 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

You did a great job on both cards thanks for sharing!!!

Sheila H said...

Nice cards - great details!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful cards, love them both!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lesia these are gorgeous cards - love the white lacy look on the top card, and the addition of the gear on the masculine card - great touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Helen said...

Great men's card - the stitching finishes it off perfectly.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Deanne Saunders said...

A pretty card! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

~DEANNE~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...