Green Is In

or click the challenge tab above

I hope everyone that celebrates St. Patrick's Day celebrated with a bang and had lots of luck along the way.

There was a huge parade and celebration right here in Dallas, which I watched on the tube.

 I prefer not to fight the crowds and I'm sure parking was a adventure. I did however wear my green beads and hat to celebrate.


Speaking of celebrations, there is one going on this week over at 613 Avenue Create and its all about the color green in honor of St. Patrick himself.

The challenge is Anything Goes and the Twist is use the color green.  Of course the twist is always optional.  I like the Anything Goes challenges so much that I've decided to make all my challenges "Anything Goes" with an optional twist.

If you haven't already, check out my March challenge and maybe even enter one of your projects...remember ANYTHING GOES so why not...you could be a winner.  Use the challenge tab above or just click here to see what's happening.  There is still time.

Then hop on over to our community at 613 Avenue Create and enter your project there.  Winning is always fun and when its this easy...well that makes it more fun.

My donation to the design team uses the image Sending Love from My Heart Pieces.     I've colored her with copics and used Kaisercraft "Konstruct Paper Pad" to layer her onto my card base.  I also used my latest Spellbinders die with a couple of older ones and then pulled out my Wild Orchids flowers to create a little floral arrangement.

That's it for today my lovelies.  I'm off to do a little ironing and preparation for that dreadful tomorrow, which translates to an early rise from bed and a day of reports, numbers, negotiating and teaching.  But once I've made it through those 10 hours, I get to come back to my craft-room to relax and visit all my crafting friends in blog-land.

Until next time
Hugs ~Lesia

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is so sweet Lesia - love your colours - one of my favourite combinations.
Blessings
Maxine

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Desire Fourie said...

Lesia this is gorgeous. So love the colours and beautiful flower spray. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love.
{I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

stitch-and-greet said...

OMG, this is a gorgeous piece of artwork. I would be over the moon if someone would send such a lovely card to me :). Regards Renata xx
PS: Thanks a lot for taking time to visit my blog and your nice comment!

Glenda Atkins said...

Loving all this green and your so, so cute image which you coloured oh so well!!
hugs
Glenda

Sheila H said...

Beautiful card! Your embellishments rock :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...