November's Challenges

Scroll Down to enter Challenge 2 - Scrap A Page

November Challenge 1 - Anything Goes
(Winter/Holiday theme optional)

To enter this challenge all you need to do is create a project (cards, altered art, tags or anything else). There is an optional theme but it is not required for this challenge. You can use any image but using a Robert Jackson image will give you extra credit.

Please remember to follow the standard rules located in the rules tab above
The additional rules shown below apply to November challenges:

1. Please make sure that you link to the URL of your project, not your blog;
2. You may Enter THREE Projects and you can combine your entry with as many other challenges as allowed.
3. Don't forget to add a link back to our challenge on your blog.
4. Remember anyone can enter my challenges but you must be a follower to claim a prize

Note: A minimum of 10 entries is required for a prize to be awarded

You have until midnight November 30th to enter your creation.
The winner for 5 Robert Jackson digital images will be drawn via random draw.

If you're new to my blog and haven't seen Robert's art make sure you visit his gallery of graphite drawings, paintings and more. Robert not only creates fine arts he is also a talented digital creator and I love creating with his images as one of his team designers.

Also visit his challenge blog at Jackson's Digital Expressions for more opportunities to win really cool prizes!


This is one style of Christmas card that I am creating to share with family and co-workers. For some reason I tend to like creating white-on-white cards during the holiday season. I think I created 4 white-on-white already and I am trying my best to stop. Oh well it is what it is.

I am entering this card in Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes

Enter your entries below and leave a comment at the very end of this post! I can't wait to see what you create!




************************************************
November Challenge 2 - Scrap A Page

This challenge is dedicated to all you scrapbookers out there and it is also a chance for me and my girls to go back to our roots with scrapbook pages.

All you have to do to enter this challenge is create a scrapbook page and share it with us. There is however one additional rule and that is, your page must contain journaling so we can read the story behind the page.

Select the story you want to share and enter it here.

Mema's Crafts is offering the winner of this challenge a gift certificate to "Make It Crafty."

Make it Crafty is an online store that specializes in creating rubber and digital stamps for every scene.

If you haven't visited "Make It Crafty" or engaged in their blog challenges I encourage you to do so, but of course not before you play along with us here at Mema's Crafts.

These pages I created using photos from last year, (see how far behind I am) just to make room for the photos I know I will have this year, especially at Christmas since I have new little ones.

My niece and nephew make really good models don't you think and the snowman isn't too bad either.
Come on scrapbookers, set your mojo loose, find those photos and let your imagination run wild.

I am so excited about this challenge and I can't wait to see what you create! Enter your entries below and leave your comments at the very end.

You have until midnight November 30th, to enter your creation in this challenge.



















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...