Can You Believe I Won!!!


Don't Forget: Sign In To Be Counted For The Top Follower Prize

Yippeeeee is the word today.  My CAS Sympathy card won runner-up at One Stitch At A Time (OSAAT) and I thought that was really cool. Well tonight will be a rather short post because I am really tired from working all day and then getting home later than usual doesn't help.  I delivered the anniversary card to my co-worker and she appeared to really like it. I was pleased that she was pleased.  Well nothing unusual happened today and the rain is still blessing my yard...thank you father! 

I finished my first card with the help of my gran and now I am finally finishing up the card I started on Sunday.  The theme is back to school so I should be able to find at least two challenges to enter them in.  Well here are my cards and I hope you like them.

My first card was made with Graphic 45 ABC Primer paper and I used the images that were embedded with the paper. I used Recollections cardstock to mat my DP and create the base.


On the inside I used the scraps as usual to complete my card and fuzzy cut the tag from one of the sheets.

This paper pack is one of my favorites and I think I may need to buy another pack.


For my second card I used Echo Park DP and Kraft for my mats. The base was from Recollections CS.  The image is a Stitchy Bear digi stamp that I colored with Copic markers.  I used a Spellbinders Picot Circle Die and fancy corner dies.  The sentiment was computer generated and cut out  using a Spellbinder fancy tag die.


As you can see the inside is merely leftovers from the front.  The neat thing about the 6x6 paper pads is you get two sheets of everything so you have one for the front and one for the inside.

Copic Markers used: E11, E13, E00, R39, R37, R35, E53, E57, E55, B24, B91, G24

Well that is all I have for tonight and I am truly going to bed.  Visit Robert Jackson Digital Expressions and join in the "Anything Goes" challenge there.  You can win lots of prizes to include digi stamps by Robert Jackson himself.

I am entering both of these cards in the challenge at One Stitch At A Time and one of them I am entering in the Greeting Card Challenge over At The Outlawz.



14 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Congrats Mema - very well deserved win. Loving these two gorgeous creations.
Hugs
Desire

Lawren said...

Congrats on your win! Your card is wonderful.

Lawren

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done Lesia - Love these two cars too, particularly the top one.
Blessings
Maxine

Sheila H said...

Congratulations, Lesia! These two cards are gorgeous :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Congratulations on the win, well deserved! Your two cards are marvellous and so detailed, love then to pieces:O)
hugs
glenda

Edie said...

Congratulations Mema. As I said before, you are one talented lady!

craftygranny said...


Well done on your win and the cards are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. and good luck. Hugs trisha . DT.

Tracey said...

Awesome card! Love the papers and colours. All of the die cuts you used are fabulous. Super card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, and good luck in the challenge!
Hugs, Tracey DT

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is lovely, especially the inside! Just perfect for our 'Back to School Challenge at one Stitch at a Time. Thank you for sharing and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

Shelby said...

Congrats on your win! Both of these cards are wonderful and love the rich colors you've used.

Shelby

Scrappin Sista said...

Congrats Ms. Mema!!!

Kim. said...

Well done and many well deserved congratulations to you.
Both of these are great cards as always.
Kim xXx

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Two great cards, Thanks for joining in with our back to school challenge over at OSAAT
Good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
OSAAT DT member

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our CropStop Back to School Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...