Random Act of Kindness (RAK)

Hey Everyone, I recently became the recipient of an RAK! Now to tell you that for the longest I had no clue what RAK stood for and then when I did I still had trouble getting the concept to sink into my brain. But I tell you it is the sweetest thing to have been honored with such a thing and now that I have felt the joy of being a recipient I can't wait to return the favor to one of my followers...I just have to figure out if there are rules or something.  Anyway in my RAK I received the most gorgeous Graphic 45 paper "Curtain Call" and I couldn't wait to create a card. So I created two cards to share with you along with a photo of my wonderful haul. Hope you enjoy these cards and check out the gifts.  Thank you again Francine....love it!

First of all let me show you my haul from the RAK.

Now for a peek at the two cards I made using the paper from my RAK. 



DP: Graphic 45 Curtain Call "Top Billing"
CS: Bazzill Black and Kraft
Flower: Recollections
Fuzzy cut tag and words
Frame from Recollections
Spellbinders scalloped square nestabilities 
On the inside I stayed with the same DP and CS and did a bit more fuzzy cutting to follow the theme of the card.

And now here is my second card created from the same RAK haul.  I tell you this was the most fun.
This Gate Fold card was created using:
DP: Graphic 45 Curtain Call
CS: Bazzill Black and Kraft
The Belly Ban I fuzzy cut the image and the words from one of the pages. The images on the panels were all fuzzy cut.

 Here you can see the belly ban removed and the card half open.



And finally you see the card completely open. The center panel is actually a pocket and if you look closely you can see the pocket is holding two tags.
These tags I added just so you could see the pocket, but the pocket is intended to hold a gift card or a bit of cash.  
Well that's all I have for this post.  Don't forget to enter my challenge (scroll down) and visit Jackson's Digital Expressions for weekly challenges and prizes. 

As always my lovely followers, your comments are appreciated.  Come back and visit real soon and remember "find beauty in all things and then go and create it".

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely surprise, and your cards are gorgeous :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Sheila H said...

It's quite fitting that you were the beneficiary of a RAK since you are so generous and giving toward your followers :)
Your cards are always so beautiful both inside and out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...