Stitched Up

Tonight will be a quick post because I have a busy and early morning to face so it's to bed nice and early for a good nights sleep.  It really isn't a bad thing to give your body extra rest every now and then but I do hate to miss out on crafting time.  Oh well, on to my card for today....hope you like it.
The dressform stamp is from Loralee Designs, that I picked up at last year's convention. I colored it with copics and then cut it out and adhered it to an oval that I cut out using my Spellbinders dies.  The DP is Bo Bunny and the Cardstock is Bazzill Brown and Kraft. The rosebuds and floral I ordered from Wild Orchid as usual.  To finish the card I added some ribbon, buttons and a couple of pearls, then inked the edges with Tim Holtz Walnu Stain Disress Ink.
The inside was created using the same ribbon as on the front, and I used a coordinating piece of paper from the same Bo Bunny paper pack to create a space for jounaling a personal message.  The last thing I did was use Stazon Saddle Brown ink to stamp the dressform on the inside and added a Tim Hotz journaling tag that I stamped with a sentiment from Stampin' Up.
Well that's it for tonight but I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with a bit more.

I am going to enter this card in:
The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge SC0222

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to "find beauty in all things and then go and create your own".

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Mema - especially the inside which is so subtle.
Blessings
Maxine

Sheila H said...

Your card is lovely. The dress form is so nice, and I love the inside of the card also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...