Double-Dutch Fold

Hi Everyone, I learned a new folding technique today and wanted to share it with you. Additionally, I captured the steps for creating this card from Split Coast Stampers and have added it to my list of tutorials to include a video.

It looks really difficult but once you do one you discover that it is not as hard as you imagined. I was really pleased with the way it turned out, so check my card out and let me know what you think then go and try it for yourself using the tutorial found in my right sidebar under tutorials.

This is the front of the card, and here is the cool part. If you lift the image up you reveal the bottom of the card which is a   little gate (gate-fold) that opens to reveal your sentiment.

Okay maybe its not all that special but for me anything new is always special.  I thought this was fantastic and yeah I did a few of them just to get the hang of everything but I won't bore you by posting them all.


This is a view with the bottom gate opened to reveal your sentiment.  I didn't take a photo with the the top flap open but it has a personal space for writing and is layered the same as the front of the card.


Hope you like the card and will try the tutorial. So as usual and always..thanks for stopping by and...

...find beauty in all things and then go create it!

1 comment:

Sheila H said...

Thiis a cool fold. Thanks so much for sharing :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...