4" x 12" piece of Rich Razzleberry Cardstcok
3-3/4" x 3-3/4" piece of Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper (cut in half diagonally)
3-3/4" x 3-3/4" piece of Pale Plum Cardstock (for inside panel)
2-7/8" x 2-7/8" piece of Old Olive (for punched front panel)
2-3/16" x 2-3/16" piece of Rich Razzleberry (to layer on Old Olive punched panel)
Scrap of Rich Razzleberry (for cutting butterflies)
22" Old Olive Satin Ribbon
Vintage Labels stamp set (FREE with $50 order)
Scallop Border Trim Punch (FREE with $50 order)
Scallop Corner Punch
Scallop Circle Punch
Paper Trimmer w/Scoring Blade
Beautiful Wings Embosslit
Big Shot Die Cut Machine
2. Fold each side into the center
3. Score each side on the diagonal (both in the same direction)
4. Fold each diagonal away from you.
5. Decorate the triangles indicated with an arrow with half of the 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" (which was cut in have on the diagonal)
6. Tie off with ribbon and pull all the way to the right.
7. When adding the decorative panel to the front, only adhere it to one of the "triangles" (so your card will be able to open).