Christmas Break

Yahoooooo! It is Christmas break and for the next two weeks I will be able to craft all day long...at least from the time I get up to the time I go to bed, if I go to bed at all.  I have been looking forward to this day and it has finally arrived.  Well, I won't get to spend the entire time alone with my paper (yes I have a weird relationship with my paper) because I do have little ones that expect their mema to spend time with them. So I am packed and my days are planned and I will be traveling this weekend so before I leave I thought I would enter another sketch challenge just in case I don't get an opportunity to enter one for a while.

So here is a card I created for "The Outlawz" Wednesday Sketch Challenge.
The Recipe for this card is as follows:
Paper:  Authentique Nest Comfort and Familiar Collection
Flowers: Coffee Brown Curly Wild Roses from Wild Orchid and Prima
Recollection Pearl Studs
Image:  Magnolia Kitchen Tilda
Media:  Copic Markers

Well until next time stay safe and create.  Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

Katherine K :) said...

Awesome card! Love the coloring. Found you on the Outlawz and am now a follower!
Hugs,
Katherine

Mz. Lela said...

What a cute card for this challenge...
Happy New Year to you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...