( to see the video scroll to the bottom of this tutorial)
1. This card consists of three pieces that are glued together in the end.
3. It's time to decorate with pattern paper. I have prepared four thin strips, and four wide strips to decorate the sides of the wings on the card. The width of your strip will depend on the punch you used to decorate the edges.
4. I have decorated the wings and the middle of the fields that will be visible on the card.
7. And then I decorated the inside as shown here. Innsiden er her ferdig med tekst. Inside is the text I want to use. This could be a picture or anything, just Pass på at teksten kommer rett vei:) make sure that the text/image is the right way :) Jeg har festet dobbeltsidig teip til den lille klaffen. I have attached double-sided tape to the small flap.
8. Turn the smallest piece of cardstock with the white or back side facing up. Then position the flap at the top making sure it can fold down easily. This would be a good time to make sure your image/text is positioned correctly. When you are satisfied that it is correct adhere your flap to the card.