Calling All Designers

A Design Team Call has been issued for crafters of any experience and style. The purpose is to introduce a new artist that has been hidden for too long. It's time to reveal his talent and showcase his art that ranges from graphite drawings to paintings with digital sketches inbetween. Click on this link Jackson's Digital Expressions to learn more about becoming a designer for Jackson's Digital Expressions.

If you are a designer, experienced or not and would like to showcase your talent why not do it as part of a design team? As a designer you already have a lot to offer to any team and as a crafter you are needed.  I recommend that you give being a part of a team a try especially if you have not participated on a team before.

You can also visit his website Fine Arts By Robert Jackson, but here is a sneak peek at a couple of cards I've created using digital images created by Robert. 


I found this stylish shoe and thought it was perfect for creating a birthday card for one of my dearest friends whom is quite stylish herself. Her favorite color is purple so with that in mind I proceeded to add a few flowers, bling, ribbon and of course colored the shoe with my copics.  This image is from Robert Jackson's "Just Shoes" category.

This next card is for that special lady that is full of ambition.  This card could fit almost any occassion and the sentiment says it all. Another image "She's Fierce" is from the Female category.  Again I've used copics to color her.

DP: Kaisercraft Chateau Collection
Image: She's Fierce
Flowers: Wild Orchid
CS: Bazzil
Sentiments: Stampin Up
Flourish: Cherry Lynn Designs
Colored with Copics

The inside is simple with the leftover paper from the front and has a sentiment that follows the theme of the card.

Well that's my post for today. Don't forget to leave a comment....I really do like your comments and I hope you will join our Design Team.  Its gonna be fun!

6 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

I love both of your creations!!! They are just beautiful!!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Both are stunning. liking the image and coloring.

Nitasha said...

These are gorgeous! I wish I had more experience with coloring with Copics and similar markers! Thanks so much for the information!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your cards, and I love those images too - am hopping over there now.
Blessings
Maxine

Donna Hanley said...

two fabulous cards. Enjoy your weekend

Sheila H said...

Your cards are beautiful - your coloring skills are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...