Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge - #CC021412

I've finally found time to participate in another challenge, which I didn't think I would have time to do with the response rate to my own February challenge.  Thanks to all of you for participating in my non-sponsored challenges.  All prizes are provided by me or someone in my immediate family (maybe I'll pick up a few sponsors later).  But for now I'm having fun and here is what fun looks like for me (in the form of a card).
The challenge was to use green, berry and black and something checkered as the twist. For more details visit The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge weekly.

DP: My Mind's Eye
CS: Bazzil
Flowers:  Wild Orchid
Ribbon: Ofray
Bling: Recollections
Miscellaneous Items: Inked the edges with Ranger distress ink "vintage photo"
Used Fiskars punch for the branches and copics to color the image.  The sentiment is part of a set of clear stamps from Hero Arts.


The inside was made up with left-over scraps from the front of the card.  Using the checkered piece I created a pocket to hold the message on a tag.  On the right side I matted a space for a personal message.

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment to let me know what you think.  I do appreciate your comments.

  "find beauty in all things and then go and create it"

4 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your card is full of such rich details. I love how the patterns and colors work together.

Katherine K :) said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the papers and the details!
Hugs,
Katherine :)
http://cropnkathy.blogspot.com

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice job!!!

Mz. Lela said...

The Girlfriend card is put together so nice! I'm enjoying how the colors are so well coordinated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...